RadQual’s Spot Markers are reference sources manufactured by gravimetric transfer of a Co-57/epoxy mixture and checked by ion chamber for content.
There are two designs available. The traditional Lucite marker with a total diameter of 1.0 inches (2.54 cm), an active area of 0.125 inches (3 mm) and a total thickness of 0.25 inches (6.4 mm). The Aluminum marker has the same dimensions, but is designed and approved by regulatory authorities for activity content up to 12.0 mCi (444 MBq) of Co-57.
Left & Right Markers
Right and Left Markers aid in patient orientation for both SPECT and Planar Imaging.
• Nominal activity is 33 µCi left marker and 66 µCi Right marker.
• Activity concentration in µCi per mm is equivalent in both markers.
• Disc dimensions are 2 inch diameter (2.54 cm) and 0.25 inch thick (0.63 cm).
• Disc is backfilled with epoxy to seal in activity.
• Sources shipped with technical data sheet that includes radiation safety recommendations and leak test results.
|BM03-68L-100||Ge-68||100 µCi max*|
|BM03-57L-XXX||Co-57||1.0 mCi max*|
|BM03-57A-XXX||Co-57||5.0 mCi max*|
|BM03-22A-XXX||Na-22||0.5 mCi max*|
|BM03-68A-XXX||Ge-68||0.5 mCi max*|
*Lower activity levels available.